Cockroach control is something you need to be proactive about in this type of climate. Because it is warm here year-round, many cockroaches do not die off in the winter. Not only does that mean there is a higher quantity of them, it also means that they tend to be larger and harder to kill. Most areas around here are prone to having cockroach problems, and if you want to keep them out of your home, it’s important to have a plan in place.
Here is a brief list of the cockroach control rules that we recommend sticking to.
- Have the inside and outside of your home treated professionally.
- Schedule pest control for multiple times a year, especially during the warmest months.
- Discuss cockroach control with your professional pest control company.
- Ask questions and formulate a plan that keeps your home free of cockroaches.
- Follow basic cleanliness routines in your home. Don’t leave food sitting out and sweep and clean up carefully to avoid attracting cockroaches inside.
It may be tempting to try to spray your home with pesticides yourself, but this is not a good idea. As professionals, we have decades of experience in this industry and have found that there are a lot of chemicals and mixtures on the market that are both dangerous and ineffective. We know what works best when it comes to cockroach control, so give us a call today!