There’s usually an increase in the number of pests in Orlando during the warm spring and scorching summer, which often requires pest control in Orlando. During this time of the season, homeowners often have their homes subject to roaches or ants infestation.
The fact is that no matter how hard you try to keep your home clean and tidy to prevent infestation by these pests, they will still find a way into your home. The only solution to this problem is to constantly hire the services of an ant and roach exterminator in Orlando to help get rid of the pests.
Let’s take a look at some common pests that may require roach and ant control in Orlando:
The number one pest known to invade homes in Orlando, Florida, is ants. The most popular types of ants that can be seen in this area are fire ants, river ants, and carpenter ants.
How To Prevent Ants From Invading Your Home
- Do not leave food particles or liquid spills open for too long because these are a great attraction for ants.
- If you observe any openings or cracks in areas such as your sinks, walls, or outlets, make sure you use caulk to close them up.
- Set up a bait station to trap them.
Another common insect pest found in Orlando is roaches. They are hideous pests that carry diseases with them as they move about the spaces in your home. There are four main types of cockroaches that are prone to attack homes in Orlando: American roaches, Oriental roaches, and Asian roaches.
How To Prevent Roaches From Infesting Your Home
- Ensure that you do not leave entry points like holes in the walls or pipes uncovered. If possible, seal them with caulk to prevent more pests from invading your home.
- Always clean up liquid spills and especially get rid of leftover food particles.
- Hire the services of a roach exterminator in Orlando.
Fleas are more than just frightful to behold. They are parasitic insects with piercing and sucking mouthpieces. Another dreadful thing about this pest is that they have a high reproduction rate and can be difficult to completely get rid of once they start spreading their eggs around your home.
How To Prevent Fleas From Infesting Your Home
- Endeavor to find out the problem as quickly as you can. Make-out time to tackle the flea problem is earlier than later.
- Do not leave stagnant water in or around your home for too long as this is a potential breeding ground.
- Contact a roach exterminator in Orlando to help take the appropriate measures to get rid of the fleas.
Looking For A Pest Controller In Orlando?
Do you find the infestation of pests in your homes troubling? Are you ready to get rid of these hideous pests from your homes? Are you looking for the services of a pest Control Company in Orlando to help you? If yes, Then Sterling Pest Control is the right choice for you.
We understand how upsetting it can be to often find roaches or ants in your home, and we are ready to assist you in getting rid of them and preventing any future infestation. We are the best roach exterminator in Orlando and are here to give you the best service. Contact us today for your pest control in Orlando!